Saturday, December 31, 2016

As a lesson to oneself, what are the purchases you made in the past 5 years that you regret?

Here's my master list.

  • Hundreds of fast food outings instead of shopping and cooking simple recipes.
  • $100 in wet-shaving gear/soaps when it wasn't much better than Barbasol and Bic razors.
  • Numerous $60 video games I ended up not liking. Better off waiting for a sale.
  • Winter clothes. I live in Florida. I don't even need them for a day.
  • Hats. I look better without them.
  • Large quantities of rave drugs: one area where you probably shouldn't save by buying in bulk.
  • Premium quality hygiene products. Cheap ones are just as good.
  • A juicer I used 4 times
  • A gaming PC that I really only used for low-end games anyway.
  • A low-end tablet. Buy nice or cry twice
  • Video game consoles the first year of the gen. Now I just wait for the slim edition.
  • An external hard drive that blew out anyway. I didn't need 2tb of space just for movies I'd only watch once.


Submitted January 01, 2017 at 01:50AM by stamina888 http://ift.tt/2iuL3Hq

No comments:

Post a Comment