Saturday, December 31, 2016

Want to die: don't know household skills...read more

I have been fighting very hard with suicidal thoughts. I am about to give up. I have tried everything.

I am a woman with a severe trauma history, so my parents didn't teach me much. I have already taken cooking classes and what not. I have had some people in my life laugh at me for not knowing certain things. I stay quiet, because I don't want to say something mean back to stoop to their level. Trust me, they have flaws that I choose not to point out. I am too nice to say anything. These women (who aren't even my family members) criticising me doesn't work for me. I don't understand why people think putting people down motivates them.

I am fed up with other women criticizing me for not being womanly enough or marriageable. Now, I am good at other things in life. I get great feedback on my job performance. People say I am creative and can empathize with others/give good advice. But, domestic skills and some other skills aren't my strength.

I want to die and don't want to live. I already did a couple of suicide attempts/plans this year. I reached out to help to keep alive.

When people laugh at me for not being an expert at things, I don't see the point in life. I didn't have a normal upbringing.



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 07:45PM by Tryingtofighttolive http://ift.tt/2iQW16H

No comments:

Post a Comment