Saturday, December 31, 2016

Credit score a year ago: 640. Credit score today: 821

I did it guys! Above 800 for the first time in my life. Feels-good-man.jpg

I lived like a freaking monk the last 12 months though. Cut my expenses from about $3000/month to $1900/month (CAD), and paid off all of my debts

Went from eating out almost every meal to cooking at home almost every meal
Quit smoking ($12 a pack here in British Columbia)
Quit drinking on school nights
Bought LED bulbs and a programmable thermostat to save power
Called my ISP to see if they offered a pre-payment discount. They didn't but gave me 15% off anyways

Up next: going to lower my visa limit a bit, as I don't need so much. Jacked my RRSP (a Canadian 401K) to the max allowed.



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 06:00PM by elchief99 http://ift.tt/2itLl1v

No comments:

Post a Comment