Saturday, December 31, 2016

31 [M4F] Dominant Daddy type seeking submissive sweet girl for friendship and kinky online fun. Please read fully before responding.

I'm looking for an upbeat, smart, fun, cute, and sweet submissive kind of girl. I'd like to get to know you on a friendly basis before moving on to playing online (kik, hangouts, or skype). I'm not concerned about age, race, or nationality. I'd like to meet someone I can talk to about life and have fun with. I'm not just looking for some one off anonymous fun. I want to get to know who I'm playing with so I can more fully enjoy my time with them.

I guess I should tell you a bit about me now? Well, I'm 31 and male which you saw up top, but I'm also intelligent, funny, kind, sweet, sarcastic, and just awesome all over. I work as an event planner and have been in the business now for twelve years. I don't always enjoy it but I'm good at it so there's that. My more vanilla interests include cooking, hiking, mysteries, science fiction, history, all sorts of comedy, and generally having fun. I'd say I'm more of a home body overall though and would enjoy a nice night home instead of a wild night at a bar.

I don't mind if you're inexperienced and I'll be glad to help you any way I can. I understand it can be hard to be confident about kink without experience and I'd love to help you if that's the case. This can be easily done by entering into a Dominant/submissive sort of dynamic where together we'll have fun helping you find those fun new parts of yourself. I've been doing this sort of thing off and on for twelve years now and have gotten rather good at it.

I'm a Dominant type in general that can also be a Daddy or Master as needed. I don't believe any of us only ever fit one role and I've become fairly flexible in my kink. As a Daddy I enjoy being that gentle guiding hand providing support and discipline. As a Master I enjoy that total control over you when you want to give it up to me. I can bring you pain, or make you orgasm repeatedly, give you tasks, tell you how to touch yourself, tell you how to dress, and many other fun things. I'll also listen to you, talk to you, try to help you when I can and be there for you. I can be demeaning, degrading, and humiliating too, but only if you like that or want to try it out. Sensation play is another one, especially pain if you can handle it. Exhibitionism and voyeurism are two things I enjoy because sometimes just watching can be all sorts of fun. My other kinks include spankings, bondage/restraints, confinement, orgasm control, edging, forced orgasm, impact play, choking, slapping, biting, facials, cream pies, cuckquean, clothing control, chastity, and more I can't think of right now. I'm realistic about kinks. I don't expect any one girl to be into all of these and I'm not going to push any kink or activity you don't like on you. If they seem daunting I understand and I'll be more than happy to work within your limits. I want to have fun with you as you explore your kink side.

If you're interested, want to swap some contact info (kik, skype, hangouts), or ask any questions just send me a message with "Hello Sir" in the topic line.



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 07:53PM by still_alive_in_NY http://ift.tt/2ikmI6M

No comments:

Post a Comment