Saturday, December 31, 2016

Question about Transmuter...

In the group for Godbound I am currently DMing, one of my players is bound to the Artifice Word, and wants to know if he can use the Transmuter gift to create cooking ingredients, specifically meat and vegetables and such. Currently I'm letting him transmute plant matter, like vegetables and spices, with the gift, but I'm not allowing him to create meat. Looking back on it I'm not sure if he should even be able to use it for organic materials at all, since the gift specifies only one material into another material, and most plants are more complex than just transmuting a pile of dirt into gold.

What are all of your thoughts on this?



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 04:46PM by Eldrvarya http://ift.tt/2itJPw6

No comments:

Post a Comment