Saturday, December 31, 2016

19 [M4F] Florida - Looking for someone to talk to/with.

Hello all! The past 2-3 weeks have been a bit down for me -- friend/relationship wise. Christmas went well and I got to hung out with my awesome cousins! However, I still feel a bit down not having someone to cuddle up next to. To add salt to the wound, some of the dating apps haven't been of much help either. I don't know if it's how I look or how I communicate with others...

I'm currently a sophomore at school majoring Computer Science (and maybe Math) with a huge interest in Technology, Mathematics and Science (Chemistry and Biology). I plan to either go find a job right after my Bachelors or continue school to get my Masters Degree in Cyber Security.

In my free time, I love listening to music (some of my favorite artists are listed below), browsing youtube, doing DIY/fixing, and cooking.

Artists

  • Coldplay
  • Maroon 5
  • One Republic
  • The Script
  • The Fray
  • Ingrid Michaelson
  • Imagine Dragons

I also watch some Movies/T.V. shows here and there, but I'm usually a drama/rom-com guy. :P

Tv Shows:

  • House MD
  • Babylon 5
  • Seinfeld

Movies:

  • 500 Days of Summer
  • The Notebook
  • The Breakfast Club

I'm a pretty shy guy and might have a bit of trouble trying to keep a conversation going -- but once you get to know me, things tend to go a bit smoother.

I have a kik, skype and discord -- so if you've reached this far PM me, and we'll see where this goes!



Submitted January 01, 2017 at 02:19AM by throwstersara http://ift.tt/2iTcFqt

No comments:

Post a Comment