Sunday, January 1, 2017

29 [f4M] Raleigh, NC - Sweet Girl looking for her Forever Guy :)

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by and Happy New Year! Here's hoping 2017 is better for us all :)

A little bit about me: I am a 29, single white female, looking for a monogamous LTR. I am looking for my forever person.

That isn't to say I will want to marry you after our first date...I'm not insane ;) But I am ready to settle down and be with someone until death do us part!

I have a wonderful career, my own place, my own car (and yes it is mine because I am done paying for it!!). I have great family and friends.

I enjoy working out, going to the movies, dining out, bowling, game nights, vegging in front of the couch, snuggling, cooking, baking, hiking, reading and writing.

I am a taller gal at 5'10". My personal preference is a guy who is taller than 6'1"...I know, weird. But to be honest, I have tried dating guys who are my height or shorter, and I end up feeling very unfeminine lol. I want to be the girl in the relationship, so....there you have it.

I am drug and disease free. I am NOT 4/20 friendly. I do not share lol. (I've been asked these questions before so I thought I would answer them here!)

I prefer tall, white males, who are around the ages of 28-36 and live relatively close to me.

Anyway, if you think we might click, send me a message.

<3sweetmarie



Submitted January 01, 2017 at 02:43AM by sweetmarie87 http://ift.tt/2hYlJpN

No comments:

Post a Comment