Tuesday, January 31, 2017

31 [M4F] Hey. Hey you. Yeah, you. With the thing. You like things and stuff? Oh me too!

I'm looking for stimulating conversation. None of this "I'm bored how bout u?" scene on here. As flattering as it is to take the place of a podcast, I'd like to talk to someone who actually enjoys conversation, has interests and opinions, maybe a sense of humor, etc.

About me: I enjoy talking about a huge range of subjects. We can talk about everything from football to your favorite concert to the best way to sneak into Area 51 (three successful visit now!).** I love cooking. I love to travel. I think coffee tastes best served black. Fall is my favorite season and I live for pumpkin pie this time of year.

If you want to drop me a line about yourself and your kik name, I'll message you asap and we will take it from there.

Have a good night!

** This is not true.



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 08:24PM by Lost_OnThe_River http://ift.tt/2jB8fQJ

No comments:

Post a Comment