Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Semi Urgently Looking For A Couch To Crash On Tonight

Sorry if this is not allowed on this subreddit! I had poor communication with my hostel that I have been staying at long term with for the past couple months and I am without a bed until Sunday. I am a twenty one year old American (Male) over in New Zealand for my eighth month of my Working Holiday Visa. The hostel dorms appear to be rather full for the next few days with the Guns n Roses performance as well as some other things going on. I could offer some cooking/ stories of my travels/ If and only you insist thoughts on the current state of the States! I have already reached out to the Couch Surfing Community as well as some facebook pages with no avail. Hope to find someone here!



Submitted February 01, 2017 at 12:20AM by luke1342 http://ift.tt/2jTrWEG

No comments:

Post a Comment