Tuesday, January 31, 2017

26 [M4F] I am looking to meet new people. You don't have to be in east TN for us to meet!

I am an engineer in East Tennessee and I sometimes enjoy cooking, but my main time wasters are playing video games and reading. I have board games and card games, but I haven't really looked for any gaming groups to play them with. Two of the big things I want to do with myself this year, are get back into exercising and to complete more DIY and hobby projects.

So that is my story! I want to meet new people and I think that you and I could get along with for the long term rather than the short term. I have met plenty of great people on here from all over. I am just waiting for someone to be in my area though!

So what do you say? Why don't we grab a drink of your choice and see if can hit it off!



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 07:51PM by Ri-tie http://ift.tt/2kO97n0

No comments:

Post a Comment