Tuesday, January 31, 2017

19 [M4F] Florida - I just woke up one day and I knew... What I was never sure of with you.

Hello all! I've been feeling a bit down having no one to talk to being an introverted extrovert and all. I'm looking to make a few friends who won't ghost me all of the sudden, and maybe something more from there? (Between 18 and 25 please!)

I'm currently a sophomore at school majoring Computer Science (and maybe Math) with a huge interest in Technology, Mathematics and Science (Chemistry and Biology). I plan to either go find a job right after my Bachelors or continue school to get my Masters Degree in Cyber Security.

In my free time, I love listening to music (some of my favorite artists are listed below), browsing youtube, doing DIY/fixing, cooking and playing games mainly on my 3DS (Pokemon and Zelda).

Artists

  • Coldplay
  • Maroon 5
  • One Republic
  • The Script
  • The Fray
  • Ingrid Michaelson
  • Imagine Dragons

I also watch some Movies/T.V. shows here and there, but I'm usually a drama/rom-com guy. :P

Tv Shows:

  • House MD
  • Babylon 5
  • Seinfeld

Movies:

  • 500 Days of Summer (Watched it four times already. It's that good.
  • The Notebook
  • The Breakfast Club

I'm a pretty shy guy and might have a bit of trouble trying to keep a conversation going -- but once you get to know me, things tend to go a bit smoother.

I have a kik, skype and discord -- so if you've reached this far PM me, and we'll see where this goes!

(If you know what the title is referencing -- please please please PM me.)



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 11:27PM by throwstersara http://ift.tt/2jBAdff

No comments:

Post a Comment