Tuesday, January 31, 2017

22 [M4F] #Maryland I can host for once (today/tomorrow)

Posted this before, got a few responses but none worked out. Trying again.

Since this a bit long, tl;dr 22/M, bit short, DDF, can host today or tomorrow as well as a bit of next week. Also happy to drive or take metro. Not looking for a mutual hook up, just to eat someone out. Also pref closish to my age, i.e. not over 30 or under 20.

Bit about me. Recent college grad with a bachelors in music (music production being my main emphasis, drum set and piano being my main instruments). Aside from music, my hobbies are Cooking, Reading (sci fi/fantasy mostly, love me some Ender and Harry Potter), video games, and I also take Karate classes (very bad at it, but great exercise). Grew up in this area but spent the past segment of my life away and just recently moved back. Don't have a SO as I haven't really gotten into the social scene too much here yet, so figured now's a good a time as any for this sort of thing. I've had a bit of a dry spell (just haven't found the right person) and I want to have some practice making sure my partner has fun before jumping into a relationship or even a random hook up. Obligatory I'm DDF, and you should be to.

Also worth noting that if I do like you I could probably be convinced to cook you a meal.

Potential deal breakers:

I'm not looking to get a mutual sexual encounter out of this. If you are looking for something that goes further I'd still be happy to talk (and might be flexible on that point) but I'd be going into this with the full expectation of my clothes staying on the whole time. If you have other intentions, say so in your initial message, communication is key.

I'm small. No, not that, height wise. 5'5", 125lb. While not exactly muscular, I'm pretty far from unfit (3 hours of drum set everyday for 4 years works wonders on the thighs and calves). I don't personally care if you're taller or shorter than me (although a 7 foot amazon might be awkward) but I know height is a huge turn off for some so I figured I'd be up front with that.

I'd eventually prefer (a non sexual) picture before we actually meet in person. Of course I'm happy to reciprocate (you shouldn't hate me either) and I'd also expect us to chat back and forth a bit before either of us commit to actually show face. If I'm not attracted to you, it's absolutely not an insult to you personally or physically. I'd also prefer someone closeish to my age, i.e. 20's.

It is worth noting that I'm right by a metro station. As I said, today or tomorrow (as well as some of next week) I can host, so if you're by a metro station you can take the metro to me and I can just pick you up.

With all those stipulations, I kinda doubt I'll get a positive response, but worth a shot. GL with the hunt to ya'll who pass me up for someone no doubt better :)



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 03:15PM by pm-me-your-face-girl http://ift.tt/2kRhQny

No comments:

Post a Comment