Tuesday, January 31, 2017

33 [M4F] In search of Wittle

Yes you, the little princess that has alluded me for so long or missed my other posts. Im hoping to find you now or soon. I will leave this post up for abit.

Me: 33, tall, bearded, tattoed (but not scary tattoo's), thin but built ish and white with a dash of red in my beard, so part ginger hehe. I have many hobbies, reading, making wooden jewelry, chainmail jewelry, cooking, making beard oils. And other things. I live in Colorado. Is there any littles in Colorado? This is not a deal breaker though.

Kinks you'll have to ask, but not pee, poo, or blood , just ,,, just no.

You. Cute, of course, short, no doubt, hoping thinner then me.. and actually talk! One word resposes after 2 days.... -.- sorry if this sounds odd or out of place.

If you seem interest please pm me something cute (not a pic), ur kik, please have u in your kik pic or something your Little heart likes, because i do. I do love to share pics, all the time, its fun, sunsets, projects im working on, beautiful pictures of nature and other odds and ends. Safe pics all the time. I reserve the other kinds for when the time is appropriate. And or warranted. No random below the belt pics. Daddies dont just flash willie nillie. That's just rude. Mmmk

If i dont respond right away, my apologies ma'am, im either asleep or at work and will get to you as soon as possible. I swear. Thank you.

A Daddy in need.



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 11:13PM by Dragonman84 http://ift.tt/2kp7oaq

No comments:

Post a Comment