Tuesday, January 31, 2017

26 [f4r] the land of sweet tea - looking for a chatty friendo

Got a lot of free time recently, and I'd love to have someone to shoot the shit with.

Brief list of interests: PC games, internet humor, cooking, art, pop culture, Twitch, dogs, other cute animals, m e m e s, music, good and bad TV

I'm pretty laid back, and vibe well with that same personality. Not looking for anything remotely serious, don't care about getting pictures of you and likely won't send ones of me. I have a rather dry wit, I've been told, so I don't mean to hurt your feelings. Same goes if I disappear, just shoot me another message, I won't be like "SHIT GUYS WE GOT A CLINGER" and ghost you. Stuff comes up, please understand that. :)

Whatcha been playing lately? What song are you obsesssed with? Why do you love/hate popular culture? What's the weird thing your dog/cat does?



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 09:01PM by your_next_ex_AMA http://ift.tt/2jT8VlB

No comments:

Post a Comment