Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Could use some help with premade meals - fridge to oven

Hey everyone!

A coworker of mine recently lost her mother unexpectedly and I'd like to make her a meal for her so she has one less thing to worry about. She loves things like baked ziti and lasagna, so I figured I could make her something like that 'premade' then give some instructions on baking it so her and the family have a nice hot meal. I've never actually premade anything though, I usually just make and then bake when I cook. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can premake something like this and still have it taste good if she cooks it within a day or two? Do you know if the cooking times would increase seeing as it's going from fridge to oven?

Any advice would be appreciated! I just figured this would be better than flowers...



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 10:11PM by ImAtWorkOkay http://ift.tt/2koTlBK

No comments:

Post a Comment