Tuesday, January 31, 2017

You Injure My Older Brother..My Mother Feeds You A Special Meal

Hi all...I'm new to reddit and looking around and i found this thread and i was reminded of a revenge story that my mother told me.

I was about 1-2 year old and my parents (being 18 and already had a 3 year old) were in a rocky relationship and they were trying to sort it out but they had some really nosy, lazy, stupid and ignorant neighbours (lets call them A and Z )... Whenever something went on in the house they wanted to know about it, they'd walk right through the front door and help themselves to any food the saw (including baby food) and when my mother was cooking food for my older brother they had her cook their meals, any conversations my parents had with A, Z would repeat in about 2 minutes and it put a bigger strain on the family

Now even though they were like that, it didn't deserve any sort of revenge as my mother thought they were just keeping an eye on them but on one day they went too far. As i mentioned before, I have an older brother but what i didn't tell you is that he was diagnosed with ADHD and when my parents were going out to see family to sort out their relationship and took me with them (they didn't trust A and Z to not stick their noses in) they had A and Z to babysit my brother. A few hours later, they came home and they found my older brother going crazy and when they asked A and Z why they said that they gave him a load of sweets (for those who don't know people with ADHD tend to go hyperactive as children when given certain sweets) as they were cooking dinner they heard a MASSIVE crash and saw that my older brother threw himself down the stairs. They called an ambulance and after a quick check-up he was fine and sent home the same day but when they get home my older brother enjoyed throwing himself down the stairs so much he did it non-stop for a WHOLE MONTH!! (when i first heard this, i didn't believe it until social services got involved a few years after and showed the medical records in court as signs of abuse) now after the whole episode with my older brother, my parents decided they had had enough with A and Z and decided to get revenge.

REVENGE: During the month, my mother had my grandmother to babysit me and she brought her german shepard with her. Now my nan was anything but a good cook and instead of putting the bad food in the bin she fed the dog with it causing the poor animal to have an upset stomach and left a lot of foul smelling mess outside...when my mother was cleaning the kitchen she found that the pies she was doing for the 3 of them were at the back of the work table and due to everything going on was forgotten about and was growing mouldy and she came up with an EVIL IDEA

My mother cleaned the pies up while my dad was inviting A and Z to dinner, opened the pastry and with a small spade put a pile of dog mess in each of the pies and carefully put the tops back on and cooked the pies while she cooked some chips, gravy and got a month-old home-made trifle from the fridge for them to enjoy.....From what my grandmother told me the kitchen stunk from the pies and had to use a hell load of air freshener before they came around. Tea time came and without a knock, A and Z walked through the front door as food was served. My parents, brother and Grandmother was eating their food when A and Z had arrived and my mother pointed out their meals of pie, chips and gravy with trifle for dessert and without a second thought, they dug straight in. My family were throwing up in their mouths as they watched them eat each bite ( except my brother he didn't know about it) and within 10 minutes they had finished their food and to a shock to my parents they said they were the best pies they had ever had and without cleaning up they left...They threw away anything used to cook the dog mess pies and cleaned up the kitchen before sitting down and laughing their heads off. Not long after that, we moved houses because they couldn't look them in the face without feeling sick.

We still hear from them from time to time and we still pull small pranks on them whenever they came around like put salt instead of sugar in their drinks ect...but they still ask my mother where did she get the pies from



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 08:13PM by psy_sid21 http://ift.tt/2kSoHND

No comments:

Post a Comment