Tuesday, January 31, 2017

20 [F4M] - #London, UK FWB wanted

Okay so, I've never done this before, but I'll have a crack at it. Bear with me. I’m a serial Tinder user, but I'm kind of tired of one night stands. I want something a little more frequent without the emotional commitment. So I thought I'd try my chances on Reddit to see what happens.

As the title states, I'm looking for a FWB...but without the fucking. I love making out, heavy petting, giving and receiving oral, and would say I'm pretty damn kinky, but I just don't want sex. It's a personal decision I've made but finding guys who are cool with that is a nightmare. Also, finding someone who I click with in person AND in bed is also tough…in short, I want someone I can joke around with who’ll also spank me silly (and do other cute kinky stuff) and cuddle afterwards.

A little about me: 20 y/o student in London, 5'3, south Asian descent, black hair, brown eyes, quite chubby (but with the right assets), cute face, glasses. I'm into hip-hop, poetry (love me some e.e. cummings), art, cooking and eating good food, feminism and most importantly...memes.

You: I don't have any strict preferences for race/height/weight, but I do have to find you attractive obviously and vice versa (admittedly, I do have a weakness for men with beards/stubble, muscles and an ‘edgy’ sense of fashion). If you’re dominant in bed that’s a HUGE plus too, as I’m quite submissive.

Essential requirements: Be between the ages of 21-30 and live in Central-ish London; also be able to host as I cannot. DDF and clean. Be single or in an open/poly relationship. I don't want drama. Don't be a creep - if at any point I feel you are I'll simply stop talking to you.

Also, as this is a friends with benefits, we have to get to know each other a bit more before jumping straight into the bedroom. I'm probably going to be extra cautious since this is Reddit, so don't expect anything on the first date (if we get that far) unless there is an amazing spark or something.

Send me a SFW picture of you with a message and if I like what I read/see I'll send a message with a pic back. If you don’t feel comfortable sending pics over Reddit, at least include a description of yourself. NO. DICK. PICS (yes I'm aware this is RAOBJ but still) Cheers :))

(P.S. Apologies for the long ass post, I just want to be as clear as possible to avoid meeting creeps and weirdos. Thanks!)



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 03:45PM by omgathrowawaywhat http://ift.tt/2kok010

No comments:

Post a Comment