Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Ideas for cooking for a group while on a ski trip?

Next week I'm staying with some friends in an Airbnb on a ski trip. And I'm looking for dinner ideas I can make for the group, with the following considerations:

  1. Relatively quick/easy to make in bulk - Would rather not spend my vacation time cooking, and will likely be exhausted at the end of the day

  2. Relatively cheap - if we were going to make steaks for everyone, we'd just go out to eat

  3. Filling - It'll be a big group of guys after a day of physical activity. Salad isn't going to cut it.

  4. Can be made in a rental kitchen - No specialty cookware or excessive prep would be ideal

I suppose pasta is an obvious answer, but that's what I've eaten on literally every ski trip ever. Anyone have more exciting ideas?



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 04:22PM by DVNO http://ift.tt/2kpcymx

No comments:

Post a Comment