Tuesday, January 31, 2017

TIFU by poisoning food.

This happened 40 minutes ago. No throwaway because fuck it.

I am a late high school kid who works at a popular, orange themed fast food restaurant in the southeast United States. I usually just stick to myself, enjoying the nice side money and getting fat off of the 50% discount.

Today I was cooking on the line and this gentleman drove into our drive thru with a big, truck, the kind you buy because it's panhandle Florida and you're having a crisis so you gotta hide that dick size. Anyway, he asked our server if we could make his food fresh. She replied that all of our food is made to order.

He immediately retorts "No you don't." And then continues to tell her she's just bullshitting and trying to fuck him over. Now, I may be an introverted little shit working at a fast food restaurant, but if anyone here has been to this place, they would know we absolutely make our shit to order. I wasn't having it.

I'm a passive aggressive smartass so my genius brain thought it would be a good idea to send this cunt puncher a message. He bought a chicken wrap, which we wrap in wax paper, so I took an Expo Marker and wrote "All made to order" on the inside of the wrapper. "Fucking perfect" I thought, that'll show him not to mess with Ramsay Jr.

So here's the fuckup.

My dumbass then sent this order out while concealing a devilish smile. And guess what, the fucker comes back 10 minutes later. The wrap was for his wife, and the markings on the inside of the wax paper bled onto her food. The tortilla looked like that green food from the Dr. Suess story. She refused to eat at the restaurant ever again. We had an employee meeting immediately after, and I had to own up to this. The incident counts as cross contamination and everyone on the line can be fired for this.

The lady wants to bring it to corporate attention. This may be on social media. I'm currently waiting to be fired.

TL;DR Cross contaminated customer's food with expo marker.



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 10:35PM by Velox_Slice http://ift.tt/2jTf6G8

No comments:

Post a Comment