Tuesday, January 31, 2017

18 [M4F] - I need something new | Any ages welcome.

Hey there!

Thank you for taking your time to read this, hopefully we'll have a lot in common and be what the other has been looking for.

Honestly, what I'm looking for is a best friend. In 2016 I was able to talk and meet a few people, but by the end of 2016 most of them had left and moved on. I want to change that. I want to start fresh with a really great friend who I'll talk to for years to come, and really become best friends.

So here's a bit about me so you kind of know what I'm like: I'm 18 years old at the moment, I'm a night owl so I love staying up late, I've got a lot of free time which I'd love to devote to an awesome friend, I'm pretty weird at times, I want someone who each of us can tell secrets to and literally talk about anything with, and go to the other for advice, I'm perfectly fine with anyone younger or older than me, I'm a Christian, and there's tons more stuff too.

Here are some of my likes: Netflix, superheroes, writing, cooking, drawing, exercising, Minecraft, movies, etc.

Here are my dislikes: drugs, drinking, smoking, and cursing.

I just want someone who'll end up caring about me as much as I will them. I want someone who can text a lot and not leave me hanging for several hours (unless you mention you'll be busy, because that'd be nice). I want to show pictures of things I've cooked and talk to each other about cooking, I want to show funny pictures of my animals or pictures of my drawings and talk about it. I'd love to wake up to "Good morning!" or you to wake up to that message. Something really good friends would do. Honestly, I'm also not opposed to a relationship starting if we really like each other. But we'll have to see where things go and if we have enough in common.

Anyways, if you're interesting in becoming friends, just private message me on here and tell a bit about yourself, including your age, name, and just general stuff about you. I'll be sure to give you my kik after we talk for a minute. And just so I know you've read this whole thing and hopefully have a general idea of what I'm looking for, make the subject of your private message this: PANCAKES

Please feel free to ask me anything, I'm an open book!



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 04:41PM by NewYears2017 http://ift.tt/2kpeXh0

No comments:

Post a Comment