Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My Revenge story

So this one time I was just sitting in my house watching some Planet Dolan videos on my couch with some popcorn. My sister was in her room and my dad was napping. So I searched some ideas for cakes (I love cooking) then all of a sudden my sister comes screaming down the hall saying "HELP...HELP!" And I freak out and say "Whats wrong?!" "DAD WONT WAKE UP!" So I dash outta the room and speed down the hallway to my dad's room/mom's room. What I saw was a lot of blood and fake organs. I screamed and shook my dad. Then all of a sudden he gets up and screams "ARHHHHGGGG!!!!" And I started running while my sister was laughing her ass off. So the next day when they woke up they went to the bathroom and water splashes all over them while I jump out of the tub and pour a whole bag of flour all over them. That still makes me laugh to this day.



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 08:18PM by chainmailboom1 http://ift.tt/2jB83ku

No comments:

Post a Comment