Tuesday, January 31, 2017

33 [F4M] Louisiana/Anywhere - Looking for intelligence, friendship, and maybe more.

So, I'm 33. Female. Born and raised in Louisiana. I love my home state, but love to travel as well. I'm red-headed, tattooed, and bespectacled. I love indie music and documentaries, cooking and bourbon tasting, HBO dramas and reading history books, museums and am a HUGE college football fan.

I'm friendly and gregarious, honest and kind, funny and intelligent. I work hard and can hold my own. I'm well rounded, and love to talk about current events as much as I'd love to chat about the CFP (Man, did Clemson ever beat the living shit out of Ohio State this year or what?).

You are: at least 29 or so, friendly, smart, witty, and capable of holding up your end of the conversation. Tell me about yourself.



Submitted February 01, 2017 at 12:50AM by suddenstatic http://ift.tt/2jTBtLN

No comments:

Post a Comment