Saturday, December 31, 2016

Pizza Rage Cry T_T

Guys I can't even handle this right now!

I have been waiting for months for a Domino's to open near us and yesterday they finally opened! I was so excited that I preordered tonight's dinner at 1pm to arrive at 6pm.

It's almost 8pm. There is no pizza here. According to the tracker is been done cooking and sitting at quality check for over 2 hours now! We've even called to make sure we weren't just forgotten and they brushed it off saying the drivers are just a bit backed up.

I've been craving this pizza for months and now are we gonna get some crummy stale pizza once it's finally here!?

I don't think this is even pregnancy related rage cry anymore. This is totally justified. 😭😭😭

** Update: husband called a second time this time the person who answered actually checked on our order and yeah, they are making us a new pizza now. They didn't have a reason other than, computer or driver must have messed up. I'm a little bit happier, but super upset with the person who brushed us off the first time we called :(



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 09:47PM by get_in_mai_belly http://ift.tt/2hB4c67

No comments:

Post a Comment