Saturday, December 31, 2016

52[M4F] Daddy Seeks LTR Little

I’m a 52 year-old single white Hispanic male who stands 5 foot 10, weighs 230 pounds, has dark brown curly hair (usually cut short), dark brown eyes, full lips, broad shoulders, a big hairless chest and back, and a stocky but muscular build. I’m educated, professional and well-read. My interests include books, cooking, food, massage, movies, music, travel and yoga. One of my hungers is knowledge so I'm reading all the time (books, magazines, newspapers) and I have a large personal library. I'm particularly interested in biography, history and politics but, truth be told, there's very little that doesn't interest me. A quest for knowledge, forbidden and otherwise, is simply a fundamental part of me.

I'm seeking a female little who is articulate, creative, imaginative and intelligent: ideally, the other half of my heart and mind, a bookworm and a dreamer, someone who’s adventurous, contemplative, curious about the world around her and the people in it, extremely open-minded, loves knowledge for its own sake and longs to share herself and her darkest fantasies with someone special. So if you dream wicked dreams, have little or no use for conventional morality, have no sexual limits, and consider yourself as depraved and as passionately devoted to taboo as I am, get in touch with me, let’s start talking, sharing and getting to know one another, and see how just how far we can go together, either online or off.

Where amd how we talk is your choice but we can meet at Skype. We can exchange pics and more contact info as we go.



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 05:17PM by edward_sellon http://ift.tt/2iBwm2w

No comments:

Post a Comment