I'm half twixter, half hipster, and all awkward. Sometimes I'm cynical and jaded and other times I can rattle on about cute anime waifus or how I enjoy historical reenactments.
I enjoy walking long distances, cooking, learning useless things on the Internet from cat videos and anime girls to gardening and meditation.
I'm currently involved in an polyfi-minded relationship. I've been involved with my boyfriend for 9 years, so I haven't really dated or explored myself before. We've agreed to meet other people and still remain deeply involved with one another.
Ultimately we are seeking a monogamous relationship with another woman, where as I act as the Secondary. So, polyfi if you will.
I am not the type to take the lead in a relationship but life is complex and relationships involve a lot of change and evolution. I would love to meet women and experience the dating I never really participated due to having a boyfriend for so long and so young.
If this seems interesting, just dating to date, have fun, and perhaps become romantic, I would love to meet you.
On the case of monogamy with my SO: We are not seeking a "third to add to our relationship". Life isn't about number 1,2,3. Let's just see what evolves.
Submitted December 27, 2016 at 08:41AM by saturdaycat http://ift.tt/2iA8kUJ
No comments:
Post a Comment