Tuesday, December 27, 2016

32 [M4F] I offer tattoos, boring office talk, hilarious day to day observations, selfies, casual flirtations, and lots of fitness talk.

As the title says, I'm a 32 year old dude that has tattoos, works in an office, makes fun of things around him, and wants someone to talk to so the days aren't so boring.

I'll be up front, I'm not single. If that's an issue, then it's best to not message me.

If it's not an issue, then keep reading!

Things about me:

  • I love to work out. I do it daily, so I send a lot of work out pics, talk about different workouts, and will probably rant to you about different things related to my workouts.

  • I take a lot of selfies in general. As well as a lot of pics of things around me. I love cameras, especially those on phones that instantly connect with others.

  • I joke a lot, so I make fun of a lot of things. Pretty much everything. I'm rarely ever serious.

  • I can be a flirt, but I don't let it control conversations, but some people don't like it. So hey, sometimes I do it. Just letting you know.

  • I have a lot of tattoos. A whole bunch. Like, all over. I have pics of them, so if you like tattoos, I'm a pretty good person in that regard.

  • I love sports. Various sports. Mostly football, some basketball, a lot of baseball. I also watch soccer, but it's not as high on the list as the other two. I've enjoyed hockey in the past, but with no local team, it's hard to get in to. If you're a hockey fan though, feel free to try and sway me to your team.

  • Breakfast food is my favorite food. I could eat breakfast food for every meal. And wings. I love wings. Actually, I love food in general, and I love to cook. So, you'll hear about that too.

What I want in you!:

  • You like sports at least a little bit, or at least are interested in some sports enough that I could talk about them to you and you'd pretend you're enjoying it.

  • You like fitness, or fitness related things. Bonus points if you lift. But hey, even if you just walk daily, as long as you don't mind me talking about it, and join in sometimes, we're good.

  • You don't mind getting workout pics, random selfies, and pics of my office and/or other things in daily life. Bonus points here if you're into sharing pics of you, your activities, or surroundings as well!

  • You're not offended by flirtatious comments, or off hand comments about anything really. Let's just go with not easily offended in general. Because I can be sort of offensive sometimes, so it'd be awesome if you didn't mind that, because I'm hoping I like you, and don't want you up and vanishing because of my stupid comments.

  • I don't care if you're single, or not. As long as you don't care that I'm not.

  • You don't have to be into cooking, but hey, if you are, that would make things more awesome when I'm sending pics of the stuff I'm cooking.

I don't want to have too many rules, so I'll stop there. I'm pretty laid back and enjoy life, and all the things that encompass life (except work), so if you're the same, let's talk. Even if you're not the same, let's talk! Sometimes someone the exact opposite of you is the best person to talk to.

Hope to hear from you!



Submitted December 27, 2016 at 07:56AM by tattoosandtalks http://ift.tt/2hpu4VR

No comments:

Post a Comment